My commercial content writing projects include copy for websites and catalogues, newsletters, promotional materials, and scripts. These jobs are often subject to commercial confidentiality, and consequently are discussed only in general terms (you might want the same level of discretion when you commission me).
Recent assignments have included:
- Technical copy for dozens of web pages for an instrument manufacturer. This included detailed product descriptions, application stories, and features focussed on specific sectors.
- A campaign of email newsletters to generate engagement for a big-name manufacturer of laboratory consumables. This was a big hit, prompting an enthusiastic response from the client:
“The scientist emailer went out earlier today and we have been getting rave reviews both internally and externally. A contact in the Nordics contacted the team and shared how different, exciting and funny this is. The comms are circulating internally up to president level, great feedback so far – a big thank you!”
- A campaign pitch for the latest instalment of a major Hollywood film franchise, including copy for posters and other promotional material
- Catalogue copy for an engineering firm working in the specialist coatings sector, to be applied across print and online, explaining the advantages of its products
- Scripts for two explainer videos outlining the implications of GDPR on behalf of a major UK public sector service provider
I’m always happy to discuss specific projects, from ghostwriting a book to providing regular blog content. Having great copy is one of the best ways to indicate authority and leadership. I can help with that.